You’re ingredient in what makes living at Quapaw Tower SPECIAL
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette delivered to subscriber’s door
- Coffee available in the Hospitality Room each morning at 7:00 a.m.
- Professional, Seasonal, Decorations in Lobby & Hospitality Room
- Exercise Room
- Swimming Pool
- Charcoal Grill, Pool Area
- Gazebo, Pool Area
- Hospitality Room (used for informal gatherings and private parties)
- Laundry Room, Each Floor
- Lending Library, Hospitality Room
- Mail, incoming/outgoing via the U. S. Postal Service
- Newsletter (“ON THE QT”) published monthly
- Recycling: all paper – cardboard – plastic
- Vending Machines, First Floor
- Capital Car Service (501) 375-9000
Residents of Quapaw Tower are young, middle-aged, old; black, white, other; outgoing, shy; cranky, laidback; humorous, dour; involved, uninvolved; whiners/doers; married, single, divorced, widowed, committed; still working, retired; travelers, stay-at-homers; Republicans, Democrats, Independents, or none of the above; owner, lessors, lessees; Baptist, Catholics, Methodist, others or none; community volunteers, or not; philanthropists, or not.
In other words, this small community includes people from many different backgrounds, with all types of personalities, but they peacefully co-exist on a relatively small piece of property. They’re the key ingredient in what makes living at Quapaw Tower SPECIAL.